CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 27, 2009

are you ready?



on my way to my kampung, i saw an accident. it happened in front of my eyes. the car was speeding initially with another car. and suddenly it went sideways and turned upside down. i was...speechless. if the driver met his death on that night, let's donate al-fatihah to him.

مَآ أَصَابَ مِن مُّصِيبَةٍ فِى الاٌّرْضِ وَلاَ فِى أَنفُسِكُمْ إِلاَّ فِى كِتَـبٍ مِّن قَبْلِ أَن نَّبْرَأَهَآ إِنَّ ذَلِكَ عَلَى اللَّهِ يَسِيرٌ - لِّكَيْلاَ تَأْسَوْاْ عَلَى مَا فَاتَكُمْ وَلاَ تَفْرَحُواْ بِمَآ ءَاتَـكُمْ وَاللَّهُ لاَ يُحِبُّ كُلَّ مُخْتَالٍ فَخُورٍ
No calamity occurs in the earth nor in yourselves but it is inscribed in the Book of Decrees before We bring it into existence. Verily, that is easy for Allah.In order that you may not grieve at the things over that you fail to get, nor rejoice over that which has been given to you. And Allah likes not prideful boasters. (57:22-23)

i then reflected upon my life. am i ready if i were meant to die tonight? will i open my eyes tomorrow's morning? do i have enough amal to show to Him in my book of deeds? will i receive it by my right hand? i'll be in great loss forever if i receive it by my left hand. how my life in kubur will be? how will i meet my death? in my peaceful room or in a wrecked car? no one knows except Him. My Lord, let every inch of myself always serve You. My Lord, it it was written in Luh Mahfuz that i'll meet my death earlier, let me die in the state of being Your servant. aminn.

قُلْ إِنَّ الْمَوْتَ الَّذِى تَفِرُّونَ مِنْهُ فَإِنَّهُ مُلَـقِيكُمْ ثُمَّ تُرَدُّونَ إِلَى عَالِمِ الْغَيْبِ وَالشَّهَـدَةِ فَيُنَبِّئُكُم بِمَا كُنتُمْ تَعْمَلُونَ
Say: "Verily, the death from which you flee, will surely meet you, then you will be sent back to the Knower of the unseen and the seen, and He will inform you about what you used to do.' (62:8)

0 comments: