CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 26, 2009

my love letter =)



"Be mindful of Allah, and Allah will protect you."
(hadith 19)

so, we'd covered this hadith this week. and i'm just going to explain a part of it here. He protects us in two ways. first, through worldly matters (eg our family, belongings etc). and second, is through our faith (iman) and religion (islam as our deen). and i am really thankful to Him for generously providing me these two things since the day i was born. am really2 grateful for having Islam as my deen. there is no other greater blessing than that. alhamdulillah. He always shields me with Islam while many others had been left astrayed. alhamdulillah. and i will always hope that He'll protect me during my moment of death so that i'll die in islam. insyaAllah.
i hope that He'll give me the strength to sustain my iman everyday and i'll be a faithful muslim woman one day. amin. Allah, i love You.

"This day, those who disbelieved have given up all hope of your religion; so fear them not, but fear Me. This day, I have perfected your religion for you, completed My favor upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion. " (5:3)

0 comments: